You are beautiful
Thursday, March 17, 2011 @ 10:04 PM | 0 Comment [s]

uhm... pa mok crta ari nie yaa??
ouh yaa... 4got 2 bgtaw...
i had crush with aboy in da middle of february..
itz too sad.. :'(..
but then welcoming to my new life with NAZRUL NIZAM . he is my classmates. .
he likes PAUL SMITH vry much.....
hha ! lv it !
he take care of me where ever i go..
he dun want 2 break my heart even a little 
cuz he really luv me... 
sometymes he mad me lha but then i think it positive,, myBe it was my fault and i now he didn't mean too..
he likes joking..
too funny then.....
but however I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here sayang .
<3 She's Love You

Entry Profile Sotzz Links



Prince


Mirul Sazree

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Dont plagarise this owner style
De Fake Smile